The Harbor & Beach Community Alliance does not oppose development at Channel Islands Harbor. We supported and continue to support the replacement of the hotel on Peninsula Road. We want Fisherman’s Wharf, which is the gateway to the harbor, revitalized but with the right development, one designed clearly for visitor serving and harbor related uses and with genuine public access as the priority.
- Dec 4th 2021 Food and Toy Drive at Fisherman’s Wharf
- Ventura County Redistricting 2021
- September 2021 Update: What Happened – What’s Happening – 2021
- January 28, 2021 – County Harbor Visioning Workshop
- Water Quality In Channel Islands Harbor – Dec 23 2020
- Saturday Dec 12, 2020 Fisherman’s Wharf – Food & Toy Drive