6-29-2020 Harbor and Beach Community Alliance charges violation of California’s Brown Act, which ensures transparent government processes and public access, during a regular public Board of Supervisors’ meeting June 23. The issue at hand was a proposed nine-month extension of a developer’s Exclusive Right to Negotiate for three land parcels at Channel Islands Harbor.
- January 28, 2021 – County Harbor Visioning Workshop
- Water Quality In Channel Islands Harbor – Dec 23 2020
- Saturday Dec 12, 2020 Fisherman’s Wharf – Food & Toy Drive
- December 2020 – 400 Apartment Developer’s Exclusivity of Fisherman’s Wharf is Over – BUT….
- What’s Next for Channel Islands Harbor – Update August 23, 2020
- California Coastal Commission Denied the OVERRIDE 8/12/2020