6-29-2020 Harbor and Beach Community Alliance charges violation of California’s Brown Act, which ensures transparent government processes and public access, during a regular public Board of Supervisors’ meeting June 23. The issue at hand was a proposed nine-month extension of a developer’s Exclusive Right to Negotiate for three land parcels at Channel Islands Harbor.
- Dec 4th 2021 Food and Toy Drive at Fisherman’s Wharf
- Ventura County Redistricting 2021
- September 2021 Update: What Happened – What’s Happening – 2021
- January 28, 2021 – County Harbor Visioning Workshop
- Water Quality In Channel Islands Harbor – Dec 23 2020
- Saturday Dec 12, 2020 Fisherman’s Wharf – Food & Toy Drive