“Equity demands more. Over the last five years, the commission has questioned whether we are doing enough to provide access for all to our beaches, a right guaranteed under the California constitution,” said Environmental Justice Commissioner Effie Turnbull-Sanders. “Achieving true equity requires us to first understand and own our history of disenfranchisement; then, work diligently and deliberately to create full and inclusive participation in process, policy and benefits. Now the real work begins.”
- September 2021 Update: What Happened – What’s Happening – 2021
- January 28, 2021 – County Harbor Visioning Workshop
- Water Quality In Channel Islands Harbor – Dec 23 2020
- Saturday Dec 12, 2020 Fisherman’s Wharf – Food & Toy Drive
- December 2020 – 400 Apartment Developer’s Exclusivity of Fisherman’s Wharf is Over – BUT….
- What’s Next for Channel Islands Harbor – Update August 23, 2020