It was a rare unanimous 12-0 vote by the Coastal Commission denying the County’s attempt to override the City of Oxnard’s denial of a Local Coastal Plan Amendment to allow the massive 400 apartment building at Fisherman’s Wharf. BUT – it’s NOT OVER!
- Saturday Dec 12, 2020 Fisherman’s Wharf – Food & Toy Drive
- What’s Next for Channel Islands Harbor – Update August 23, 2020
- California Coastal Commission Denied the OVERRIDE 8/12/2020
- 8-12-2020 – Reasons to deny the request by Ventura County Harbor Department for an LCP amendment override
- 6-29-2020 Ventura County BOS 6-26-20 RE-Vote to extend ERNs for CIHP – Brown Act Violation
- June 23, 2020 Items On The Ventura County Board of Supervisors Agenda for Harbor Department