The Harbor & Beach Community Alliance does not oppose development at Channel Islands Harbor. We supported and continue to support the replacement of the hotel on Peninsula Road. We want Fisherman’s Wharf, which is the gateway to the harbor, revitalized but with the right development, one designed clearly for visitor serving and harbor related uses and with genuine public access as the priority.
- What’s Next for Channel Islands Harbor – Update August 23, 2020
- California Coastal Commission Denied the OVERRIDE 8/12/2020
- 8-12-2020 – Reasons to deny the request by Ventura County Harbor Department for an LCP amendment override
- 6-29-2020 Ventura County BOS 6-26-20 RE-Vote to extend ERNs for CIHP – Brown Act Violation
- June 23, 2020 Items On The Ventura County Board of Supervisors Agenda for Harbor Department
- March 2020 UPDATE!