6-29-2020 Harbor and Beach Community Alliance charges violation of California’s Brown Act, which ensures transparent government processes and public access, during a regular public Board of Supervisors’ meeting June 23. The issue at hand was a proposed nine-month extension of a developer’s Exclusive Right to Negotiate for three land parcels at Channel Islands Harbor.
- What’s Next for Channel Islands Harbor – Update August 23, 2020
- California Coastal Commission Denied the OVERRIDE 8/12/2020
- 8-12-2020 – Reasons to deny the request by Ventura County Harbor Department for an LCP amendment override
- 6-29-2020 Ventura County BOS 6-26-20 RE-Vote to extend ERNs for CIHP – Brown Act Violation
- June 23, 2020 Items On The Ventura County Board of Supervisors Agenda for Harbor Department
- March 2020 UPDATE!