“Equity demands more. Over the last five years, the commission has questioned whether we are doing enough to provide access for all to our beaches, a right guaranteed under the California constitution,” said Environmental Justice Commissioner Effie Turnbull-Sanders. “Achieving true equity requires us to first understand and own our history of disenfranchisement; then, work diligently and deliberately to create full and inclusive participation in process, policy and benefits. Now the real work begins.”
- What’s Next for Channel Islands Harbor – Update August 23, 2020
- California Coastal Commission Denied the OVERRIDE 8/12/2020
- 8-12-2020 – Reasons to deny the request by Ventura County Harbor Department for an LCP amendment override
- 6-29-2020 Ventura County BOS 6-26-20 RE-Vote to extend ERNs for CIHP – Brown Act Violation
- June 23, 2020 Items On The Ventura County Board of Supervisors Agenda for Harbor Department
- March 2020 UPDATE!